h8v8s soon to be matt brown hilux

rot808

It so does!! i will deffinately look into 1uz in future as that will rule, also had someone tailgating me real close the other day and thought it would be awesome to be able to drop the frame and shower them in sparks and bits of road :badgrin: !!

flat red does seem pretty sweet, im kinda diggin rot808s idea, quote from msn

"matt brown, wider than roseanne steels in turquoise, with turquoise stripe to match, 1uz, manual, dro'z, sparks"

Except without the uz, dros and sparks cos im poor and shit

do agree on above idea....and side piped v8

Yes me rot808 decided it needs a 1uz with throttle bodies out the bonnet :lol:

Im still not sure if im feeling the matte brown though, I see what you guys are saying but satin black is just screaming my name and its so hard to resist.

I might get a photshop of each, matte brown with mattallic Torquoise wheels would be sick tho i reckon

prioritize.. slam, wide steels then go from there

yeah slam is the firt priority, after I finish the cage for my bike then ill do up a c-notch in the ute (keep the leaves for now just reset em) and wind down the front.

Also I have to do the engine conversion in my 323 first aswell so I have something to drive if the utes off the road.

• 2 weeks later...

ryans one doing the b out,

had 3.8 v6 in it,

needed rear sump you could put your head between the block and firewall... nearly

was loose as when i ended up with it with the flatdeck on it,

why not drop a tall falcon diff in it and run 13s or 14's with super low pro's,

would work well with the diesel,

reset leaves with flipped eyes cost me 225 at springtown

I think if i go down the route im going ill have to go aleast 15" rims and 8" wide or they will simply look too small for the rest of the ute.

Didnt think of changing diff seeing its a hilux and people go to such great lengths to fit these diffs into other cars, why change it :lol: (falcon diff is a good idea though)

Before I start cutting this thing i have to finish my wagon for daily duties, might chuck a project thread up on that at some stage

had 14" falcon steels on mine standard width but rwd offset,

worked well with 205 60 tires,

i don't think 8's would go without tire stretch,

have a couple 15 yota steels (tires have sustained slight damage where belts have exited)

use em for mockup give me a cold beer an i'll drop em off tommorow