August 1st cruise to kaikoura

427carguy

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha having seen this in person, im suitably impressed haha

right, final push for all you pussys who are not coming. all the cool kids will be there so get your shit sorted haha

and if anyone is intimidated by the whole "drift" thing, you can chill with me, ill be standing in the corner cause theres no way the mighty chuvet will be getting any sideways action haha

as long as we dont leave rubbish there (like we would anyway) i dont see anyone having a problem. that article was about how the place was left, not the use of the track, Sadly i wont be able to bring out my corona :( but might show up with my brother in his shamefull 82 corona, il just hide my face so noone sees me in its bright yellow shame ;)

so what if we go there and the place is still a tip?

do we clean it up?

i would if others would....

haha having seen this in person, im suitably impressed haha

right, final push for all you pussys who are not coming. all the cool kids will be there so get your shit sorted haha

and if anyone is intimidated by the whole "drift" thing, you can chill with me, ill be standing in the corner cause theres no way the mighty chuvet will be getting any sideways action haha

my van is not getting sideways (open diff) but im sure as hell going to fang one round the track

you better too

cruise to kaikora gokart track 1st august 9am meeting northwood repco

map of tracks location

http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=kaikoura&sll=-41.244772,172.617188&sspn=32.660422,56.162109&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Kaikoura,+Canterbury&t=h&ll=-42.415651,173.633573&spn=0.002867,0.004002&z=18&layer=c&cbll=-42.41562,173.633686&panoid=6hPOuX4tpwvHNAh21tTZBg&cbp=12,154.12,,0,0.05

video of drifting on track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upo1cbne%20...%20re=related

coming so far:

me (427carguy) + atleast 2 more cars

zeb

Horse25

dirty_leppa

Fliboi

hunted

CUL8R

clevelandsteamer (repowered in shotgun)

datman310