August 1st cruise to kaikoura

427carguy

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when we went there cops didn't seem to mind we even had a we audience watching up on the bank how ever it is public access way so legal considered part of the road but its that far of the road you should be sweet as long as you arnt causing a nuisance eg heaps of pissed people every where you will be fine

Hey boys n girls

I don't think I've ever posted on here before but my names Lulu, I'll be coming either in my blue Datsun Violet or my mates green Ke30 with a yellow door :lol:

I've only met the datsun club people so if you see either of the cars come introduce yourself so we don't look like loners haha 8)

see you all there!

as long as we dont leave rubbish there (like we would anyway) i dont see anyone having a problem. that article was about how the place was left, not the use of the track, Sadly i wont be able to bring out my corona :( but might show up with my brother in his shamefull 82 corona, il just hide my face so noone sees me in its bright yellow shame ;)