twosmoke

Not 100% on SR's, but externally, a turbo motor should have an oil drain running back into the block on the exhaust side if it's a turbo. Obviously blocked off if the turbo has been removed.

Would be strange to remove a turbo and put NA stuff on. Werid stuff happens though I guess.

Not 100% on SR's, but externally, a turbo motor should have an oil drain running back into the block on the exhaust side if it's a turbo. Obviously blocked off if the turbo has been removed.

Would be strange to remove a turbo and put NA stuff on. Werid stuff happens though I guess.

block or sump??? .

*edit*

also they could be like ca's where the oil feed is still in the block but blocked off by a fitting .

yea check the block for the water and oil feeds, in a n/a they are just not drilled and tapped but pedistall is still cast into block...

my old det had about 160psi(8.5to1) when warm, and my de+t (9.5to1) has about 185psi when warm

what colour injectors you got? they look like red/pink in that pic? which is n/a, purple if turbo... also what ignition system has it got? coil packs or dissy?

pistons are dished in DET, and domed in DE