Yoeddynz's 1985 Hino N0915 housetruck build.

yoeddynz

found a random, potentially incomplete set of workshop manuals for 0915 hino/fords today. never seen them before. was under a pile of randomly hoarded old parts. they were meant to be tip fodder but I quickly slammed them in a courier bag and sent them to your/your parents blenheim address. they may be of use, if not for the info inside, then their firestarting potential.

enjoy!

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You sir, are now owed many big hugs, beer, cake etc. I didn't see this reply till just now as we are back in Blenheim for the weekend and now finally can properly catch up on nerdnet surfing. Mum said "there's a package for you on the bed". I wondered what the hell it could be? Opened it up and man- xmas is early!!! I didn't know who had sent it as there was no sender details but guessed it may have been you.

WOW- man I am gonna have a great time just reading them through like a good novel. Thank you so very much, you know I've been searching for ages to find any manuals for our truck. Bloody awesome!

• 1 month later...

Rafters all good now.

Its up Brook valley. Yeah plenty of room for more trucks I think. $50 each per week including all the power you need and the best showers ever for as long as ya like!

Bloody cheap washing machines too. All in all a cheap as place to live and only 10-15 minutes bike ride down into centre of Nelson.

• 1 month later...
swooon!!!!!

I don't care what anyone says. plate to me reads 'too hard basket #1'

lol yea could be that or could be for the name of the owner T H Barns and it was the 1st truck that he started his biz with and grew it up to what it is today lol he did say that someone would come out to my work to give it a run once a month it must be "To Hard Basket" as no one has come out in a year and a half so the dust is getting thicker

in other news there use to be a real tidy combi van on the other side of the wall were that truck is but some newbe forklift driver droped a wine barrel on it the some one brought it and took it away