convoy to napier. hams departure 10am. Location: FORT

Camel

Not that it matters to UNI but Steelies, CDL and I along whoever else chooses to tag along with us is leaving Wellington at 9am - should take about 6 - 7 hours to get there with breaks/sunbathing on the side of the road.

keen to tag along from upper hutt

Yea bol, I'l get myself to that place between putaruru an tokoroa, forget what its called, but its on SH1 so couldn't be easier for you lot

Theres a place between Putaruru and Tokoroa? Those are barely places themselves!

It should take us about 4 hours or so? I guess we'd have to factor in old car time which would be about 2 hours or so.

Yuh lichfield, got a mate there where I will stash car. Uuryone text me on departure from Hamilton so I can get there on time.

Just got back from Napier, was a lush drive, no major roadworks on the napier taupo or anywhere, should be smooth sailing.

Yuh lichfield, got a mate there where I will stash car. Uuryone text me on departure from Hamilton so I can get there on time.

Just got back from Napier, was a lush drive, no major roadworks on the napier taupo or anywhere, should be smooth sailing.

crown road is closed off from napier taupo road isnt it for anyone coming from rotos whakatane way

Not that it matters to UNI but Steelies, CDL and I along whoever else chooses to tag along with us is leaving Wellington at 9am - should take about 6 - 7 hours to get there with breaks/sunbathing on the side of the road.

ill join in on that , going over rimutakas or through palmy or taihape?