Churs 66 Holden Hr wagz

chur

my old man bought an X2 HR brand new from Auz, he still had it for a good part of my childhood. it was pretty sweet but by the time he sold it it was fucked. it had done about 40 bazillion miles and it had a 202 in it. still had the factory twin carb manny and the bucket seats. had cragars too. some dude couldn't pay him for a job so he gave him the wheels.

some young dude bought it and his eyes were like saucers when he was looking at it, he was so stoked.

good days.

sheepers.

I say keep that 186 in it and just concentrate on kissing the pavement.

Loved this car on trademe.

haha yeah man ill look into it ae. don't really have much time to work on it at the moment as its my daily and ive got a project already im trying to finish so i can sell it.

Looks very tidy. Before you lower it or change the wheels etc, you could see if it could earn you a bit of extra cash as a wedding car.

Might have to be bogan weddings though... :D

haha yeah i was thinking to my self the other day that it would be a good wedding car. to bad i dont know anyone having a wedding or anything.

• 2 months later...