Auckland O/S Burgerboes 21/04 Dominion Road

Well since its getting gay and dark, I was sprinkling that we could have our next meet on a saturday or somesuch so we can all bask in the lushness that is the Bellett without straining our eyes in the dark etc.

So what are some suggestions for time/place etc that would suit?

What do you boes think?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be fun...

With daylight savings, you should be fine with one more evening one and then we can discus there where the next meet is... that way you know its being discussed with people that will actually show up :)

a weekend one would be ok too... Burger Fuel for lunch sounds just as good as for dinner :P

about location, botany is just too far away.... that would literally cost me $20 to drive to/from so seems a bit silly. Esp with north shore people already complaining the current place is too far :?

Not easter weekend!

Also what about the greenlane Countdown/Maccas car park and keep the meats at night. They have pretty sweet lighting and it'd make for some sweet lighting shots. Its all about the polaroids !

I think it has alot of speed bumps :doubt:

^ that aint cool

Have it on the shore yo homedawgs

i know of an empty car park in the weekends/evenings.... In albany but its not by any burger fuel or any other food place so kinda lame. Car park big enough for prob 20+ cars though and more room if needed

Not easter weekend!

Also what about the greenlane Countdown/Maccas car park and keep the meats at night. They have pretty sweet lighting and it'd make for some sweet lighting shots. Its all about the polaroids !

I think it has alot of speed bumps :doubt:

Not if you come in the washworld end except theres an epic drive that needs some careful angluar carpark enterage manuvoers.

I prefer the week day evenings, easier to make time for imho... but the outdoor thing might soon be no fun... anyone have access to a covered carpark? maybe cdb?

(and looking forward to bringing the courier to the next one...)

^ that aint cool

Have it on the shore yo homedawgs

i know of an empty car park in the weekends/evenings.... In albany but its not by any burger fuel or any other food place so kinda lame. Car park big enough for prob 20+ cars though and more room if needed

Albany megacentre carpark empty on evenings. Has burger king, pizza hutt, burgerfuel & subway up top end. Warehouse underground carpark, well lit and dry on rainy days etc

why do people from the shore think its the centre of Auckland? :wink:

I have applied science to the problem and determined the best possible meeting spot is the exact center of Auckland. The corner of Mt Albert & Dominion Rd.

For evidence I table: center-of-auckland.jpg