R100's 1965 Manx Beach Buggy of Yellow

10Speed

Thanks for the comments. Yup its one of Robs bodies. The engine is totally standard. The 1600 produces around 60hp. Not alot but in a car that weighs around 650kg it goes ok.

I will build a new one later this year. Have just purchased an IRS gearbox and rear end. Will fabricate my own chassis rather than cutting down a VW beetle one. Id like to build it to sit real low with a 2 liter donk, twin down drafts etc.

Thanks for the comments. Yup its one of Robs bodies. The engine is totally standard. The 1600 produces around 60hp. Not alot but in a car that weighs around 650kg it goes ok.

I will build a new one later this year. Have just purchased an IRS gearbox and rear end. Will fabricate my own chassis rather than cutting down a VW beetle one. Id like to build it to sit real low with a 2 liter donk, twin down drafts etc.

looks sweet, but yeah owwwrrr swingaxles :shock: I know someone who might be interested in purchase if you sell it when you build another

Looks very tidy indeed.

Interested in this. Sounds like something abit out of the ordinary. Look forward to seeing more.