Beers in Hamilton, Granite Bar, 4pm, 27th March.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keen to meet stalwart of the South (ish)

Faggy places probably would take exception to the likes of non dress shoes etc so maybe somewhere like Granite? Quite nice, decent beers, no ott dress requirements. I don't know, I only go to the gross places :mrgreen:

I'm keen as shit. Remind us all closer to the time if you can.
Can you choose and advise a venue please? You normally have good taste so you will choose well :D

I will be there at 4pm if that works for anyone else but I guess I will be gone a bit after 6 to taxi to the airport.

I'm keen as shit. Remind us all closer to the time if you can.
Can you choose and advise a venue please? You normally have good taste so you will choose well :D

haha thanks for your faith in my judgement but unfortunately the area of drinking at bars in town is one that I am probably not up to play with.

Granite could be sweet. Any other suggestions? The one on the corner of hood and alexandra could be the go too, CBD I think its called. Easy to find and pretty lax, provided the rugry isn't on (which I don't think it would be between 4 and 6pm on a friday but correct me if I'm wrong).

possibly keen depending on where abouts. sure mr flaws will be keen for beers.

you buying?

CBD/grainte sounds sweet, havent been to town in ages so forget where the happing places are

normaly head out to the cock and bull for drinks, buts thats way the hell in the op direction