meet up and cruise to 4 n rota cruise?

Ke36

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THATS BULLSHIT EH

I was talking to Azhar last week hes was down here in a meeting with Nob parker & the police they tried to get him to cancel the event next weekend .

The out come was 4 n rotary promotians is in no way alowed to organise or have media people cover a cruise after the show on saturday night. There is also a on the day ban of piss in the carpark & in the venue along with 100 + cops covering the carpark & surrounding areas.

If the burnout queens cause shit like the other weekend it is the SI champs they are going to blame & ban it from being held next year :rolleyes:

SO if anyone sees sum fucktard doin stupid shit over next weekend that will ruin the car scene for the rest of us .

I SAY

de-teeth the fuckers :badgrin:

I fail to see how the "establishment" has any right/means to ban a person/persons from running a perfectly legal event. After a big rugby game hoardes of cunts go out to town and get shitfaced drunk. There is ussually trouble in toiwn when there are lots of pissed cunts about. How is that any different. I know you're only relaying what you've been told, but I'd tell them to go fuck themselves. Hard. not that I give a shit if the show disapears or not. I'm going on a car cruise out of town that day, and going to a BBQ that night. There's going to be choas and anarchy, (again!) and I want nothing to do with it.

They can ban the event because the council being a 100% shareholder..Christchurch City Facilities Ltd, Owns Westpac Arena, Convention Centre and leases Christchurch Town Hall from Christchurch city council for $100,000 per year.

Agree with filthy, de-teeth the fucking retards. Not that it particulary bothers me if there's the show or not (even though I'd prefer there be one) it's absolute bullshit.

can they ban a south island 4 & rotary drag meeting @ ruapuna though?

Yes in a way, as they are have a say in the issuing of permits to run an event. Plus CCC owns the land ruapuna is built on.

On saturday there is a Canterbury Car Club Speed event @ ruapuna. Its a dual car sprint format in the morning, and our car clubs annual drags in the afternoon. No gate entry fee and the permit has recently been updated to allow some demonstration runs for a 7s funny car.

If your interested in entering its around 50 bucks. But are a few things that need to be done in order to race such as club memembership and license.

Cheers