meet up and cruise to 4 n rota cruise?

Ke36

just an idea, a few of the starion guys were thinking of meeting up and cruising to the 4nrota cruise on the saturday nite

thought maybe have heaps of os cars meet up before and rock in together show the ricers where its really at :lol:

just a thought...

not saying im guna plan anything but open to ideas :doubt:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when is the south island nats? i was thinking of comming up with some of the boys but cant member wat weekend it is. i got a couple of mates taking there cars up (5k turbo ke20 and a mint 5k ke10 and a couple of ke30's) i was thinking of comming up in my bugeye but dont no if i can afford it + sleeping in a starlet is not to fun. also i hear the cops a wankers and will pic on you hard core all weekend if your car is modifyed in anyway.

yea i dont think i am going to risk it really. i mean its not stupid low or loud (as you can see in my project thread) but being the 4'n'rota weekend i say they will be doing a blitz like usual so i dont want to risk it i dont have the coin incase i do get fined or stickered.

cheers for ya help tho

Dave's house. He has so many couches.

I assume he'll be back in Chch by then?

I was thinking about coming up but fuck don't know if I can be bothered driving that far to see so many fuckwits. Drags would be mean.

you no you want to zeb.

i trying to convince craig to come up in the cortina. james is taking up his ke10 lloyd is thinking of taking the ke20 i taking my bugeye and i think matt is taking it kp there was word about going up on the friday in a convoy sort of thing. oh i also think there was goign to be a couple of chicken cookers convoying up with us, with bateman trailering up "wankel" the rx3

you no you want to zeb.

i trying to convince craig to come up in the cortina. james is taking up his ke10 lloyd is thinking of taking the ke20 i taking my bugeye and i think matt is taking it kp there was word about going up on the friday in a convoy sort of thing. oh i also think there was goign to be a couple of chicken cookers convoying up with us, with bateman trailering up "wankel" the rx3

sweet cars! keen to tag along in the 30

the only thing is guys the cops will be all over it.

if your comming up i would make sure your car 100% sweet.

dan

im not even going to bother to come up now sadly, after all the shit that went down last weekend it is just going to be to intense and the cops are goign to have a feild day. i have nothing to worry bout as my car is legit but it seems as tho it is just going to be worth the hassel and money to get up there for.

you no you want to zeb.

sweet cars! keen to tag along in the 30

there is always next year i guess....