OS Auck Boes Burgerfuel 1st Meat 20/01/09 Ellerslie 7pm!

Alistair

A thought from the realms of the IRC chat that has been discussed as of late is doing something similar to what I believe some of the guys at MMC do, is a monthly meat to talk shit, so I thought what better an idea than to add munching Burgerfuels to the equation. Probably something central like Ellerslie/Botany/Sylvia park, one tuesday or whatever day suits everyone a month ham boes could come up if they was keen. Voice any suggestions and your keenness for such eventings. Aucks boes seem we couldnt organize an orgy at a whorehouse so lets see what we can do.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Probably something central like Ellerslie/Botany/Sylvia park"

thats not my idea of central :rolleyes:

dont some cunts live out west? if your gonna go "central " then hit up ponsonby or dom road

id be keen but there is no fucking way im going to silvia park, or fucking botany for that matter.

"Probably something central like Ellerslie/Botany/Sylvia park"

thats not my idea of central :rolleyes:

dont some cunts live out west? if your gonna go "central " then hit up ponsonby or dom road

id be keen but there is no fucking way im going to silvia park, or fucking botany for that matter.

Lofl, wrong side of bed = you.

Thats the point of this, to gauge where everyones coming from as to what would be the best option + where has best parking for all the boes. "Central" for a lot of guys would be Ellerslie one, simons in meadobank, ed's in mt welly, im probably odd one out on the shore etc.

Also with regards to hotrod meat. Probably best to arrange it for another night, ideas on what suits most?

How does the 3rd week of jan sound for all? Should be when most are back from holidays etc Perhaps someone/me could set up a location poll for everyone to decide on and a night and we'll get it crankin. I think along with others, theres also emo Ed, and maybe some of slipway gees if they're keen.

So yuh, 3rd week of jan?

3rd week of Jan sounds good

Me + Sheepers live out west (I think ryanfels is out this way somewhere too). Im sorta with sheepers... dont want to treck too far, but I think a poll would be best, also which one has the most parking? I know Dominion Rd has next to none... we will see i guess.... But im keen :)