Rxsumo's heroic Cosmo.

treggo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always wanted a 110s. So much awesome and most people don't even know what they are! 2 members of our car club own Cosmos I was surprised to learn how many of these have made it to NZ. I always figured that when I got (as in one day in the near future) my one that I would be the only one in NZ. There are at least 5 that I know of (including yours) currently in NZ.

The Aluminuim 10a engines must be the hardest part about restoring one of these which is why I guess Jay Leno rebuilt his with a newer motor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms5Zws6CXFs

Anyway, really really jealous of your Cosmo and can't wait to see a built thread on here of it being restored to its full awesomeness.

• 2 months later...

My guess would be that there are less than 10 in NZ, both L10A and L10B.

Suggest you try joining/contacting the CosmoSport Club in Japan for parts.

http://cosmosport.net/cosmosport.htm

You will initially get routed to one of the members in America - who will act as a go between between you and the Japanese guys

I found the best way to get involved with the club is to go to Japan (Tokyo) - once the guys meet you and you get involved with the club - they are really helpful - and as a international visitor - they treat you like royality.

The other alternative is to try Yahoo Japan