WARTYM's SUZUKI SJ410 PROJECT "RUST"

WARTYM

I bet it's way more fucked that you think it is.

Nothing more than scrap material.

quoted for the truth

time to harden the fuck up buddy and realise this thing is dead weight

Come on buys, be a bit less Abrasive please?

Have a play, dont spend too much on it incase it is failed. Pull it apart and learn some stuff if it is rooted, then scrap it for petty money when you've got the new engine in and climing up vertical cliffs.

cleaned the engine up today.

Started to put a few things back, took the carb off to give it a clean.

gave it a crank today with the battery hooked it all up and most of the stuff works, such as all the dash lights/fan/lights.

cranked it without the sparkplugs and the valve cover to get rid of all the shit and water. then i drained out the old oil/water for the engine, the water was in there from when i cleaned the head.

heres some photos:

dsc00179cp7.jpg

dsc00190zu0.jpg

dsc00184el1.jpg

Cleaned the body up too and its not that bad apart from the front bumper and bonnet, but im still going to replace the whole body once the engine is up and running.

dsc00186jx2.jpg

hahahah guess what, it started hahaha.

and lots and lots of smoke, no fan belt, no alternator, sticky throttle hahaha

heres a start up video (not the first thou)

then we decided we wanted to rip it up, so i took it down the driveway and water came out of the radiator. dam, went home and reliased it was becasue we had no fan belt that the water pump wasnt working.

drove it into the shed, thought a bit about it, then decided trusty zip ties could be the fan belt ahahahahahah

using 3-4 zip ties we had our self a fan belt that worked.

here is a video of a couple of my mates doing some skids and have some fun. too bad right at the end we heard a real loud tappet noise (most likely due to having not much oil left after burning it all hahaha)

temp gauge works too.

im just a bit pissed of that it smokes this much hahaha, any product i can buy which will make it less smokey and/or make it burn less oil, iv heard of a few products and seen them at a few automotive store ?

will get some photos of the zip tied fan belt tomorrow morning haha

suprisingly the zip/cable ties would very good as my fan belt.

gay thing is that after say 20-30mins of fun, the oil level went real low and i got a very loud tappet noise and then i parked it up in the shed. no cheap fixes so it smokes less/ burns less oil ?