any panel beaters in christchurch?

Beaver

hey peeps,

i need a few bits patched up on the hunter, no rust or anything, just fixing a couple of dents. was wondering if there are any people on here that could do if for with an oldschool discount? :D doesnt need to be top notch, just that ive neva dun anything like that before, and my current attempt has started cracking (the bog lol)

cheers

• 4 months later...

Hi yall,

My mate Hamish has now set up a paint shop @ home in his 4 car garage in Woodend Christchurch. He is a real perfectionist tradesman especially when it comes to classic & performance cars & his rates are by far better than anyone I know. Or if you had a car that just needed just a quick fix up, he is more than happy to oblige.

He is just finished my Valiant ( Datsun will be next when I get some more coins together) I got a quote from someone else for the Val $12,000!!!! F**K Can't tell you how much Hamish is doing it for cos real mates rates. But he has done some other mates cars for a fraction of that price.

His number is 03 312 2244 or 027 270 3211

Thought I would just let you guys know as it's getting harder to find a good spraypainter who will do it for a good price.

He also does panel work & full restorations.

Any recommendations for a full restoration job? I've got a 71 GT celica which needs a full panel job the oldschool way, and looking for someone who can take their time on it (and also store it for abit).

Cheers

dave petigrew, on hands road

hes into his older stuff and will put in mean efforts if you want him to

he usualy busy too so make sure you speak to him well in advance

• 3 months later...

Ive just set up a paint/Panel shop in CHCH Hornby, I use to do it from home but now have a booth and all the gear available. I can get fairly picky sometimes so I tend to take a bit longer than i should. Can do pretty much most styles from Cheap Resprays ($1200 upwards) to Custom Pearls and Candys.

Some photos of my work at http://www.bebo.com/autobodyconcepts

Flick me a txt if anyones keen 0276669738