Removing locknuts without the key

fuel

so I'm sure someone else is stupid enough to lose a locknut key, any ideas how to get this kind off?

DSCF0789.jpg

DSCF0788.jpg

DSCF0790.jpg

on closer inspection I'm not sure of jamming a socket over it is going to work, as the spokes kinda get in the way

any bright ideas? cheers

the car's not drivable in its current state so can't really take it down anywhere. They are just crap supercheap locknuts, I'm pretty sure that every other key is different.

sorted guys, went down to supercheap and bought like three sets of locknuts with similar looking keys to mine. From looking at their locknuts there were probably about a dozen different design keys but luckily one of them was similar enough to fit in there with some persuasion.

don't think a gator grip socket would have fit between the spokes

At work we have a lush koken double ended socket, and it winds on reverse thread like. then you can undo them sweet as.

Apparently we are not allowed to sell it.

Tis mean for staff use though :D

yea got some of those in my toolbox , set of three , but they sit on the outside aye?? so wouldnt work for phils wheelnuts?

all tyre shops have them for that exact reason at work we just mig the fuck out of them and tell the customer to pull his hed in and remember where he left the fucking key