Chassis Slappd's 84 bluebird

CUL8R

Good stuff man!

Need more pics, but looks like a pretty tidy one, is it a Datsun or Nissan or does it have "both" nissan/datsun badges on it...

Brother has these widened Steelies, came off a S110 Silvia, think they're 6.5" as opposed to 5" (originally) 4 + 1x standard..

img0502ly2.th.jpg

Cant remeber how much he was after for them

We were given a rusty as fuck one for free about 7 years ago, went in a derby, went alright :lol::rolleyes:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
is it a Datsun or Nissan or does it have "both" nissan/datsun badges on it...

You'll find most Datsuns have Nissan badging. Mine says Nissan more than Datsun :|

Those wheels would be mean. How much they wanting?

• 4 weeks later...

Oh chur boe. will look sweet. Man I wish the wagons got irs like the sedans. I myt try the whole tube over the strut spear(cant for the life of me remeber what its name is) under the gland nut to keep this shit captive. ghetto 910 build is on....

Fuck yeh wheels are sweet, tyres could be worse but will be easy improvement when you have the money. These being wider than the usual 6.5" makes a lot of difference too, easy resale too. Could do with a repaint though, hard to tell. Meh will be mega mean daily.

Fuck yeh wheels are sweet, tyres could be worse but will be easy improvement when you have the money. These being wider than the usual 6.5" makes a lot of difference too, easy resale too. Could do with a repaint though, hard to tell. Meh will be mega mean daily.

yea centres are abit gay(paint wise). to do it properly the need to be taken right back. I will prob rock em on this for a while then throw them on the ute when thats on the road. The rims are 3piece but they are riveted toghether. when I get fix them up would it be all gravy to drill out rivets and whack some bolts through that shit?

Reckon you need the slat grille too.

My old bird...

910poobirdrr3.jpg

...and my old bird with my old carina

blueycarinamy1.jpg

Just for memories sake and to show you slat grille because it's cooler than the square one you have and cooler than the SSS honeycomb grille

PLEASE paint the centres red on those! It will look so relentlessly fucking awesome against the powder blue.

Like... cunts in the street will simply double over in agony as the awesome radiating from within the central regions of those TR-V's (when coated in a luxurious shade of scarlet of course) will piercing their central-awesome-recognising regions with unrelenting force.

PLEASE paint the centres red on those! It will look so relentlessly fucking awesome against the powder blue.

Like... cunts in the street will simply double over in agony as the awesome radiating from within the central regions of those TR-V's (when coated in a luxurious shade of scarlet of course) will piercing their central-awesome-recognising regions with unrelenting force.

Fucken lol. What colour red were you thinking? cos in my head they dont look as awesome as you described......