• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Different plugs so need to do some re wiring. Did this with mine. Unfortunately no longer have which wires go where saved so can't help any more sorry.

edit: still have a message i sent to another member of where the wires go. Copied and sent via pm. Hope this helps. Also hope you have the 1600 cluster plugs with it.

• 7 months later...

hey mate when ya changed your looms over from 1200 to the 1600 did you have any issues with your wipers? iv just done the same and now my wipers aren't working quite right when on intermittent, also the power feed to the horn was in a different place to the other too. not hard to fix the wipers up but im just trying to work out if ive done something putting everything back together or its just the fact that the looms are slightly different

mine do the same after swapping my old 1200cc loom into my new 1600cc shell, one of the few little things i have to sort out,not sure what motor i used tho, i have a feeling i used the same 1200cc motor will have a look tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...