spannas sev

eke_zetec_RWD

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha fuck i have been on here heaps checking other peoples posts but forgot to check mine...

I am living in Fernie, Canada at the mo. Tried to put the car in my suitcase but customs wouldnt have a bar of it? Anyway the car is in my sisters garage at the moment, collecting dust samples. Im actually quite keen to sell it if anyone knows of any crazy cats who wanna buy it!

I took some vids just before I left. Dont really do it justice but they should be on the 'tube within a couple of weeks.

Also if anyone hears of any written off/rusty piazza turbos please let me know! I want motor box etc for when I come back

• 2 weeks later...
Ha its hardly lotto win stuff, if someone offered me 10k i would probably take it. Just gotta cut my losses cos it owes me so fucking much. For some reason I want a slower car now... N/A would be a bonus too.

Yeah I love to but the fact that I'm livng in sydney also doesn't help :(

Don't think Mum and Dad would be to happy to have it stored till I could afford to ship it over

The thought of this thing, which decent clutch and tune and 20+psi makes extermly hard though

Ha its hardly lotto win stuff, if someone offered me 10k i would probably take it. Just gotta cut my losses cos it owes me so fucking much. For some reason I want a slower car now... N/A would be a bonus too.

Yeah I love to but the fact that I'm livng in sydney also doesn't help :(

Don't think Mum and Dad would be to happy to have it stored till I could afford to ship it over

The thought of this thing, which decent clutch and tune and 20+psi makes extermly hard though

I know I have a little chub just thinking about it

Clutch doesnt slip on the road but yeah its gonna need a HD one soon. More boost would be nuts. I had a couple of runs at high boost by accident when the clutch was a bit better and the back stepped out at 150+ks from memory. Wasnt that much fun come to think of it!