single spinners OLSEN!!! humber

EURON8

When we got it all it needed was fresh gas, and a plug clean and it ran

Bro!?! im pretty this is what happened that day:

You and your dad were fiddling with it all afternoon and it would start with gas down carb but not run, and me and stephen came round had a look over it for a bit tried the other end of fuel line ' oh its blocked here' / un block that shit, hook it all up and BAM! running. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:lol:

Ps: No mexican blankets ???!!!! i dont follow? they awesome.

pps: that photoshop actually looks really good should do it. but how about ya get a wof first aye man :D

Guest sexychevette

lol its only a matter of time before i need a car and i buys this off you....not like it hasnt hapnd before...... xr185,fairmont,piazza and cressida :oops:

as soon as i get my hands on it its guna be so low.

i rekn would be a gravey monster with hydros. Not bags. hydros. Got ta have the sweet noise playa. snoop dog didnt be teachn you for years for nothing. will be so sweet. we can goto drive threw movies sipn on gin and juice and hava gay old time yabadaba dooooo

edit: got my mind on my money and my money on my mind. laaaaaaaid back

Guest SINGLE SPINNER

hey minor yea that was a day to record in the history books, brakes siezed, unreal how it went after 5 years of sitting, shows they built em tough back in the day, Where did this crazy idea of mexican blankets come from?

Yea unclejake it is ohv, stock motor at present, i must agree its not too bad to drive, along flats its smooth but cornering is a mission haha, but sexyminor rekons rear shocks might need replaced cause its v hard at the back? I've heard conflicting storys but are crossply tyres allowed?

My plans are rust, paint and wof it first off, lowering, trying to make it a bit more comfortable to drive Unsure about repower, space would be an issue, something 5spd or auto capable of 100km/h :oops:

would like to keep it looking stock, 89fm bumper sticker, faded bmw with hillman body window sticker, faded rusty old, true oldschool

Rot808 window out makes for easy trike access when trike riding

Sexyvette, man you gonna have to pry the awesome rootes-made in england key from my dead hands hahaha, snoop dogg??? maby if they play it on 89fm hahaha

Guest sexychevette

fuck. me and singlespinner saw four of these today in paeroa. One rusty as fuckd one was desprung on moss covered whitewalls :twisted:

anyway. slam it and tang it. fuckn oatmeal

Guest SINGLE SPINNER
:lol: I will get the major bits done first off, the chassis rail is a minor only patches are needed, guards and around windows are next on the list, bit by bit, seems alot less rusty and awesome with the floor and sill done, :lol: