single spinners OLSEN!!! humber

EURON8

Guest SINGLE SPINNER

haha was that chinese food really that bad? yea maby one day? did you paint the guard? gonna have to go back there for humber parts i think, humber will be used for many such trips

Guest SINGLE SPINNER
its a type of oaty food thing.

Lookn good man! sell ur trike to pay for the rest of the repairs

yea man oatmeal aye? :? so hard to sell the trike but too awesome to ride, think i might havto go ride it right now

Guest sexychevette

ride to my house and ill race u for pink slips on my nsr. Settle the argument once and for all. 3 wheeler 4poke vs 2 wheel twosmoke. Battle of the streets(waitakere edition)

Guest SINGLE SPINNER
ride to my house and ill race u for pink slips on my nsr. Settle the argument once and for all. 3 wheeler 4poke vs 2 wheel twosmoke. Battle of the streets(waitakere edition)

man you know you'll get wasted, i'll make the track, it'll be 6 inches of mud boggs, dirt trails, across the beach, we'll see if ur nsr, 2 sloke can keep up trike 4 life nigga

Guest SINGLE SPINNER
me mum is after a trike, should you sell

yea trying to get rid of it thru t&e, its a 250sx model(elec start, shaft drive, reverse rough but reliable, want around 600 mark

Guest SINGLE SPINNER

No sorry no link but here are some pics

trike1nb8.jpg

trike2yv1.jpg

trike3re2.jpg

spent money on it recently($1200) new front axle, front and rear brakes fix and a general service, has towbar, needs new plastics but only if it bothers you,

Guest sexychevette

will say that this piece of gay 4stroke trike actually runs really well. No smoke. starts first kick....even tho its got electric start so u dont need to kick it anyway. Also does swt wheelies and doughnuts on the lawn

somebody please buy it before he dies

• 3 years later...
hi does he have a number i can ringhim on thanks

Nah, not giving out his number

I will (and have) asked him on your behalf, but dont hold your breath, apparently this is the only one of his cars he doesnt want to sell.