Mr. D's 1978 Moleste!

Requiemk

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They ain't that bad now that i got them redone. Got the guy to build them up a little bit at the sides and some re-padding here and there. Couldnt do to much tho cos he would have had to change the pattern for the material and hes to lazy for that sort of shit :lol:

• 2 months later...

So the red Celeste has shit itself again. This time it wasn't due to random clutch changing at nats in a paddock..... actually fully died on way from Naki to Wellys. :cry:

At this stage were going with a blown engine ftl

but on a brighter side of life i still have a spare 4g32 from the orange beast :D

So the red Celeste has shit itself again. This time it wasn't due to random clutch changing at nats in a paddock..... actually fully died on way from Naki to Wellys. :cry:

At this stage were going with a blown engine ftl

but on a brighter side of life i still have a spare 4G63 DOHC TURBO STZ :D

M33N

Should sell me it

At this stage am going to be keeping it. At least until i get the orange one going then good old "Red" might go :( If thats the case, os boes get first picks before trademe

Isn't the good one 4G63?

Yea the good one is a 4g63 but i still have the old 4g32 that i took out and never sold, which is kinda lucky if you think about it now :D