Mr. D's 1978 Moleste!

Requiemk

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think the guys gana be using felt for it, though i have to go back and talk to him about it tomorrow when i take the door cards and shit in.

As for the engine, i haven't got one yet but I'm getting hook ups there to. One of Flanges mates dads is a performance engineer so hes gana be helping out/ doing a lot of it. That starts in may so cant wait for that shit to get under way.

As for the body, now that I'm leaving it orange, it just needs to have a bit of rust fixed and some touch ups done and she'll be all good.

True stz. Only rust I ever knew of was firewall, foot wells and in the back round the lights.

Can get a DOHC 63 for $200 on Tardme. Slam some blacktop itbs on and go for a doort

Don't use felt boe, it fades mega quick.

It's a weekend toy(And I'm from rotorua=rugged as), Will spend more time in the shed then anything else, 'specially seeing as I get a fulltime work hack in the new financial year. Big ups for no gas bills/repair bills/Rego and WoF's...

The sack was there to hold the plate in place to be welded-welded the plate- THEN came the 1/2 litre of bog... :rolleyes:

Not me :D

I did all the other dodgy shit. I did buy it off a mildly rugged guy so...

Then D when and brought it off a more rugged bloke.

Celsete sorry.

Ruff cunt>Nolancer>Rugged cunt>Datnotgoing

You'll be right. I had it for ages and changed the engine, well paid someone to, and it was all g. It's when you get too complicated and smart for your own good (me) that shit hits the fan. Study everything you can first, ask every single question you need to and make a plan. It's the safe way

Sounds good to me.

Like i said before, im getting most of the work done by a preformance mechanic so he should be able to do a good job.

As for the keepiin it simple bit, im tryn to do that now, hence the no change in colour and no exsesivly hard out interiour i was planing. Should still be tuff as fuck tho :D