sexyminors transporter thread of comments xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Guest sexychevette

Guest sexychevette

Fuckn lol. I had some cofs somewhere that i stole from vtnz. If i can find one then youll be set :lol: as long as u dont mind ur truck being either a fairlane taxi or a 'mazda sports hatch' rental car.

CUM to my house and well take the piazza for a cruise on it. sweet.

should sack it owt[/u]

Guest sexychevette

olive drab is sooooo hoodride/2006. Go for the classic look of a nice matt black, or if youre feeling that a slighty more classy look is what youre after then i wouldnt go past satin black.

Guest sexychevette

sometimes more is less. Which is def the case with olive drab. I would tend to asociate this colour with gayness unoriginality. Matt black on the otherhand is timeless. WIll still look just as good in 10 years

fuckin first mod i'd roll with is a winch up teh front of the deck etc

soft rising sun front and centre of the cab, just make a stencil and spray one with a can, or even do some stz with a russian link rather than jap like a soviet sign whatever its called, however the truck itself is jap, so fuck knows

then your set

Keep in mind that as long as you don't use it for "Hire or Reward" you'll be sweet. If it's for taking own car about, now worries etc. Wouldn't want to be pinged for no Vehicle Recovery endorsement, which would be a stupidly large fine, no doubt. Unless you have that endorsement, in which case... go hard :wink:

Awesome wee truck, wouldn't mind one myself, not sure why just after driving recovery/transporter trucks a while I have a strange liking for them. Handy as.