K Bedford resto

Guest vee_kay

Guest vee_kay

What would be the best set up for a K bedford, its engine is fucked so will start over and would like some sugestions on which way to go.

im thinking chop-top and lower on the bodywork side

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc13 ... Kbeddy.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc13 ... beddy3.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc13 ... beddy2.jpg

Guest vee_kay

lol, nah this is my cousins second project but he wants me to do heaps of the work/funding rofl. joint opperation. it wont start untill atleast feb or march next year.

Guest vee_kay

that roof is way too high :P .. yeah deisel would be ideal power source if it was gonna be daily driven but i think its just gonna be a once in a while car from what hes said, he wants to put it in shows, v8 sounds about right lol. ill get him to talk to you about it at the drags tommorrow, he was talking about 22"foose wheels lol. dish as.

Sounds good aye. I myself can't see it with massive bling wheels either but I guess if you're going for a total retro-rod style overhawl then it could look the part.

Do you have an actual picture of the one you are doing? Those origi ones look so banging. Would be so sweet to just convert it to an old as fuck looking transporter with a later model hyro deck on the back and transport vauxhall race cars to events 8)

:lol:

Dreams are free.

Guest vee_kay

nah i dont have any pics of the one thats actually getting done as its in chirstchurch atm. lol. aparantly the one were doing has a fair bit of body work to be done but my cousin is a weilder so hes got that sorted.

damn it, i've seen pictures of one of these being built up in Aussie on a ute chassis. just can't remember where. looked cool anyway, was probably an old hot rod mag. if i dig it out i'll post up some pics.

looked cool anyway, i can't say i think big chrome wheels would be the go, i'm thinking truck size steelies with low profile tyres and redwalls although some torq thrust's or bonneville's or something like that would look pretty sweet too.

cheers

Matt

and transport vauxhall race cars to events 8)

Might have that sorted boe :wink::wink::wink:

damn it, i've seen pictures of one of these being built up in Aussie on a ute chassis. just can't remember where. looked cool anyway, was probably an old hot rod mag. if i dig it out i'll post up some pics.

looked cool anyway, i can't say i think big chrome wheels would be the go, i'm thinking truck size steelies with low profile tyres and redwalls although some torq thrust's or bonneville's or something like that would look pretty sweet too.

cheers

Matt

Ive seen a similair thing too. no deck, chrome fuel tanks, chrome truck wheels, slammed, gloss black.

Must try dig out a piccy.