treggo

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Decided to go standard :) lol.

I have motor, interior and suspension to do after paint.

Hopefully I will get the motor done while its at paint. I have most of the parts it just needs machining porting etc.

Suspension wise once painted I'm hoping to order an axle location kit, strut brace and some other goodies from the UK. The interior can come when I can afford it so will be a while :lol:

don't bother getting an A-Frame kit if thats what you mean by axle location kit. For the $$ you could get a watt's linkage off a XF falc shortened to suit. A-Frame kits are average at best with people claiming very little benefit.

Panhard rod or watts linkage ftw

As requested boe; If you want any in a higher res just let me know, the originals are 6MegaPixel (2816x2112)

fortreggo01lz0.jpg

fortreggo02jx4.jpg

fortreggo03tp3.jpg

fortreggo04zl2.jpg

fortreggo05pj2.jpg

fortreggo07sx8.jpg

Also, these were spectating and another identical one on the other side of the track and a completely mint MkI just a little to the left of these, I didn't take picture because it looked like they wouldn't be worth it at that distance turns out I was wrong and should have, oh well... next time

fortreggo06vy5.jpg

Leased some vehicle storage space recently, went to inspect the place last week and the old tenants hadn't yet moved their cars out. Counted seven Capris in differing states of repair :D

Thought to myself, "damn, treggo would love this place"

was gonna get some pics, but the cars were gone when I came back this weekend just been :(

• 3 weeks later...
is mk3 the ones that RT has in that pic jsut thurr?

also, fuck his wheels look choice.

I'm down with the big squares for looks TBH. the indicators are yuck though on that goldish colour.

there's a mint as fuck one of that type in palmy,in black, with highly polished spitties on it. looks so toit

Yea RT is rock'n mk3 lights. The indicators on the second gold car are tinted so the standards are a lot more orange. Also If you break a mk2 light they are darn near impossible to get now and they don't put out much light either..