• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the big ol nissan donk

p1011024my9.th.jpg

My donk is bigger than yours!

P1040758.jpg

My donk needs a service and a clean, since we're all compairing.

yep was the one in nelson, the blue one you sent me pics of. i buying it.

Glad to be of help, allways glad to hook up strangers with strangers!! :lol: Haha, welcome to the cedric club!! :D Glad someone who'll appreciate it got it!! [/img]

what engine is in yours solidstripe? looks L20 ish too mebbe L26E? and is that standard? mean you got power steering, might have to investigate that one day.

yeh seibu your donk is bigger, old donk got replaced cause run a main bearing and L20E was supposed to be more power but according to wiki it isnt i think.

yeh dude is sad to see her go, gonna keep him updated with pics as i do her up, im so excited feel like a little school boy.

Yeah mate, L20e big time - and l20e's having more power than what, a slot car?! They are seriously slow bro, like seriously... Grandma's in soch honda's and 4wd diesel work vans burn me off at the lights (no exageration!). Heck, push bikes probebly go faster, without wheels!! :lol: Allways good for a laugh/hope you actually pass cars and can make it up hills. 140hp of brutal force btw bo

Yeah mate, L20e big time - and l20e's having more power than what, a slot car?! They are seriously slow bro, like seriously... Grandma's in soch honda's and 4wd diesel work vans burn me off at the lights (no exageration!). Heck, push bikes probebly go faster, without wheels!! :lol: Allways good for a laugh/hope you actually pass cars and can make it up hills. 140hp of brutal force btw bo

haha just be glad its not a 220c with 3 on the tree. Haydens old Datsun 220c had a 2.2l diesel in it and shit, that thing was no race horse aye.

Dude my car owns hills! Seriously they're not that slow, awesome for towing, open roads, etc. 100km/h in 12 seconds ;)!

SD22s (220C) have less than half the power of L20Es and L26s. Like real slow.

Seriously they're not that slow, awesome for towing, open roads, etc. 100km/h in 12 seconds ;)!

That is slow bro!! My RVR could do 0-100 it in half the time, no lies!! Auto must be slower again. And when it's cold you have to think twice when wanting to cross intersections/go down short onramps etc.

Carb's pwn you all

enginebayc110yo9.jpg

Single carbd L28 FTW!!! :lol:IMGP2354.jpg

This one (in my old C111 Skyline) was actually pretty good for a oldy.