hunted's imp

thminiman

haha yea, well iv been at it non fuckin stop for the past week. before work, after work all the time. its not fully painted, but almost there. i used bog on some of the dents on the rear quater.. .shhhh haha

and yea digicam pics ftw. soon. promise

selling crap on trademe now to get engine moneys. so yea engine ideas, cos yea.. cant be bothered with that engine. i know they rev hard, but yea... effort. instead rather put that effort into something that will get easier results lol

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motor ... 7.htm?p=10

what i was planning to do was buy a whole bike, and use as much as possible into a car.

dash etc. would save mega time to suss out wiring ecu etc

although, 10 grand is expensive, even if you did getmoney back through selling stuff like wheels etc

http://www.theimpclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5977

do et

selling crap on trademe now to get engine moneys. so yea engine ideas, cos yea.. cant be bothered with that engine. i know they rev hard, but yea... effort. instead rather put that effort into something that will get easier results lol

Out at Kihikihi there is an Imp with the engine still in it. Looks pretty good and seriously, it will be very difficult to get something else in there. They seem to use a mega slant inline four so I would guess you could only put a rotary, bike or flat engine in, in place of it.

Me and Mike saw the motor and it looked like everything was on it but he may remember more.

They are alright engines. Nothing special but it would be extremely difficult to squeze such a wide engine in there somehow. I was thinking more VW stz as they seem to be abit smaller. Wouldn't be a very cool change though.

I reckon just getting a standard engine in there and running would be the way at this stage.

Out at Kihikihi there is an Imp with the engine still in it. Looks pretty good and seriously, it will be very difficult to get something else in there. They seem to use a mega slant inline four so I would guess you could only put a rotary, bike or flat engine in, in place of it.

Me and Mike saw the motor and it looked like everything was on it but he may remember more.

bike engine or rotary for sure. small, light and reving motor would be optimal imo.

^ oh hell yeahs. In the long run for sure!

But if she is weighing up a cheap engine replacement to get it on the road should fully just stick with the original for now. Will be the only one that will be running any time soon I'd imagine.

Guest sexychevette
for sure man, original engine etc to get it going, sorted out etc. then one day pow awesomeness by way of rotary ( or some crazy 2 stroke bike engine 8) ) :lol:

bro putting a rotary in that ting would be almost impossible. unless you hardcore mutilated the thing and had the engine siting in the back seat area... :twisted:

go get a ruthless toothless ,oldschool, Johnson two stroke outboard motor and wack that in. that would be pretty impressive.

i think that its important that you put an awesome engine of some sort into the car.

edit: awesome

i think that its important that you put an awesome engine of some sort into the car.

edit: awesome

THats the plan something fucking aws and different! i see what you all mean bout just getting the original engine in there, but theres no point in trying to rebuild the one iv got with it, but if i see a cheap motor around its a possiblity. Multiple people have said they rev to like 10k. hmmmm

My hunters the one staying in original style, this car is for me to tooto with and mash shit etc... making friends with welder etc