OTP at mine, Friday 25th may

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mild as.

Mad headache, the rum caught up to me. Walked to town, got kebab, got photo taken with aforementioned kebab, slept, hungover, not gunna get crank done today, sux.

I wore elliots datsun jacket, mad respect.

I look goofy in those pics, gay

hows was ya bed this morning mike-e? haha,

hey boes went back to docters 2day 2 get dressing changed, and they made me have IV drugs, so now ive got this bung sitting in my hand until monday so fucking guttered,

was a mint night, cheers to spence for the location, mike for putting his name on the noise control warning, and the auckland boys who came down,

Mean pics.. fuck.... :lol:

Gutted I was too busy talking Toyota in the kitchen for 2 hours to meet SHGWGN cunt.. ohwell next times boes

Fucken sweet night. Drinking game was epic/too easy. Was funny when Sam stopped being able to talk haha.

edit: fully don't remember that. got the mad dancing stz on tho. fucken epic

http://picasaweb.google.com/mark.burrow ... 3851617266

Fucken sweet night. Drinking game was epic/too easy. Was funny when Sam stopped being able to talk haha.

Fuk dont remember that ay, last thing I remember was vessel running out so resorting to swigs of ccs straight outa the bottle, then vague memories of spewing my ring outside a bit later..... good times :lol: