Next hams OTP

dont want to set a date in concrete until I see what everyones up to, but we should have a piss up in the next few weeks maybe next friday? this friday could be abit soon after beach hop antics last weekend. My place is sweet as always unless someone else has a better option

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if it was in mikes shed i think everyone would have to crash dwn there, cause thats hills gonna be a bitch to stumble out of. but is would make for sum interesting videos trying to watch people walk up it,

but im down for OTP, missed the fluro party and the beach hop OTP, but next week would be better, cause pay this week is gonna be tight

if it was in mikes shed i think everyone would have to crash dwn there, cause thats hills gonna be a bitch to stumble out of. but it would make for sum interesting videos trying to watch people walk up it,

but im down for OTP, missed the fluro party and the beach hop OTP, but next week would be better, cause pay this week is gonna be tight

Yeah what's he talking about, we always put on the absinthe anyway :P

Those OTP's are usually cheap nights for me anyway. Nights when we used to get hammered and go to town at 12 are the expensive ones!

I'm probably keen for next weekend.