Next hams OTP

im keen as for a OTP. was gonna come for a random cruise down to Hamilton this weekend but ill put it off to next weekend then

8)

Mean, good shit. Get those other auckland piss heads down too. They gotta make up for missing out on whanga drinking games :D

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im keen as for a OTP. was gonna come for a random cruise down to Hamilton this weekend but ill put it off to next weekend then

8)

Mean, good shit. Get those other auckland piss heads down too. They gotta make up for missing out on whanga drinking games :D

will do. the biggest auckland piss head is in aussie from sunday tho.

So a date set in concrete? (need to pencil it in my diary :lol: )

saturday would be the best. give us auckland cunts a chance to get down at a reasonable hour and in daylight.

Oh yeah gutted. Forgot that cunt was going over those ways.

Saturdays just a rude night for town if we end up in there. Its way packed and shit, expeicially if the rugry is on.

But it does make sence though, rather than everyone rocking down at 9-10 like last time.

Hmmm, but if we make it the 12th then the chances of us making it down to plamy on the 19th for that otp will be very slim at best. Far out, too much drinking stz lately. Need to make room for girls, cars, work hahahah

Would you guys come to pamy on the 12th then?

FUCK YEAH!! cruise to hamilton in the morning then we'll all cruise down to palmy.

mad as car-holding-up-travelling-at-80kmh-lots-of-break-down-stylez cruise :lol::lol:

sweet good to see some ideas cranking thats why I didn't want to set a date! im down for the palmy mission if we have an otp here or not, going to be drinking anyway

yeah the oldschool cogs are beginning to turn (albeit slowly :lol: )

im keen to head down this or next weekend.

I'm over the convoy thing just at the moment, don't get me wrong. Convoys are the best but the welly's trip that took 16 hours for less than an 8 hour trip and the whanga one, that took 4 hours for whats less than a 2 hour trip has slightly put me off long distance oldschool convoy runs for atleast a little bit.

We can jump in newer reliable cars and drive at 110km/h!!!!!!!! We'll be there in no time, honest!

So, we'll put the Ham's OTP on hold then incase we manage to make it down to palmy on the 12th or 19th? If it looks too mission we'll just get fucking drunk in Hams anyway.

So, we'll put the Ham's OTP on hold then incase we manage to make it down to palmy on the 12th or 19th? If it looks too mission we'll just get fucking drunk in Hams anyway.

sounds like a plan, most peoples have other peoples cells anyways so huge txt = few ppl show up anyways if it ends up being get fucked up in hamz.

sucks being too busy at work to post...

but here i am....

anywho... keen for welly mission i will be doing it fo sho.... got carpet in car now and sounds will be completly done by the weekend...

also keen for hams otp wheneva :D

6hours? Thats not that fast.

4hr15min from Welly to Rotorua right hur :wink:

Left at 2:00am with one gas stop/piss stop. Was trying to make it fast tho so ran/hurried etc.

Front tugs FXGT pooowaar