Thegreatestben's Celica XX

Goat

Couldn't see a current discussion so delete this if there is already a discussion about this.

Thats a wicked car. Those mags really set it off aye. God i love mirrors on the front guards! I'll keep an eye out for this bad boy round welly.

Hey thanks for the positive comments guys,

The car is pretty sweet, just got the ownership papers and I'm the 3rd owner and the previous two was the same family.

I have got the 1ggte and W55 all sorted out, The motor is missing a few bits and pieces and the turbos are just sitting on the manifold. It looks like I'm gonna have to go big single turbo though because of steering box issues but I could be wrong.

Does anyone in welly know someone with a GA70 supra I can go for a ride in? I want to know how they go. Also I'm keen to buy a complete GA6* celica xx. So if anyone knows of one let me know :)

Guest sexychevette

Loving this car! fuck the 80's was by heaps the best decade for styling. Those wheels look better than jesus. Which is saying something cos that cunt is sexy!!

Yeah its looking great man. Nice pics and those wheels suit it nearly as much as a 1g-gte does! Can't wait to see that all done.

Only thing I'm not a fan of is the bumpers.. maybe black ones might suit it better.

Looks alright,

might be just me but looks like you are missing a piece of chrome above the windscreen, think i saw a piece that looked like it would fit it was on the auckland motorway a few weeks ago

lols

Love the photos, looks badass

Guys at work think I;m weird for liking it