cruizen h-twn

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then cunts

Anyone who's keen for a quick meet tonight, nothing mad, basically just a squiz at Mikunis and TRD CHICKs wagons, either text me 021 102 1510, or Mikuni, his number is up there somewhere. I will probably have a car so can pick cunts up if they want, not oldschool though :(

Will be pretty relaxed, quick chat, couple photos then leave it at that.

Then this coming week we can sort out a bbq/beers somewhere on Saturday or Friday night.

How does that sound slammers?

Right then cunts

Anyone who's keen for a quick meet tonight, nothing mad, basically just a squiz at Mikunis and TRD CHICKs wagons, either text me 021 102 1510, or Mikuni, his number is up there somewhere. I will probably have a car so can pick cunts up if they want, not oldschool though :(

Will be pretty relaxed, quick chat, couple photos then leave it at that.

Then this coming week we can sort out a bbq/beers somewhere on Saturday or Friday night.

How does that sound slammers?

Yeah awesome, except some body piked?!? You better be out cunt!

Yeah, the brick lived up to expectations. Photos were shit.

Was good to finally catch up with a few of the hamiltonians. Was a pretty good turn out i though, even though everyone sorta came at various times through the night.

All up would have been around 15 people through the duration of the night.

Anyway, heres pics curtousy of the brick:

jormacweb-1.jpg

avemikweb.jpg

mikaveweb.jpg

mikavejormacweb.jpg

The Wagons! Just missed getting TRD chick's ke in the photos because everyone bailed early haha

avemikesliweb.jpg

miksliweb.jpg

slimikweb.jpg

The engine in the DX

Jormotaweb.jpg

Yeah it is strange aye. Cunts you sort of know but have never met before and people always look different to what you expect for some reason.

I tried sussing those pics but I'm too hungover/dumb. Some won't change for what ever reaosn so deleting them is easier, I'll try suss it later.