ROT808's 808

Guest sexychevette

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah those bits are hard to find, ive got about 4 grill surrounds but none are any good and i even bought some brand new headlight surrounds from aussie but they were worse than the ones i had, just cheap mass produced shit, dont buy stuff from phils rotaries, its crap haha

• 4 weeks later...

if u fink ima tangd ot dis ryde u'z gotta w8 til i gt muniz 2 to make meke pp but 4 da mean tyme il do sum sackin owt on da suspenshinz nd um maybe i might even get the rx7 going but this may be highly unlikely as its alot of effort

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got time now to browse the cars and just checked out your thread - WICKED CAR. I cant agree more with the others- its really nice to see original period colours being kept and that your not wreaking it to make yet another rx3!

What wheels are those last ones in the thread ? I love them.

An old series 3 rx7 I had in england came with a Hurley engineering twin SU setup- look it up on hurleys website. It went really well- very very smooth with none of the 'secondrys popping open' lurch that nikkis have- plus it was far more economical.

Some people laugh when I mention chasing economy on rotarys but it makes sense that with a nice setup you can have good smooth power but still get easy 30mpg. Especially with todays fuel prices.

that said if your going bridgeport...... 8):arrow:

thanks man, the wheels are streetfins

and as for the motor i sold that pos bridgeport a while ago, that last pic is the motor for the rx7 haha

ill prob leave it piston for now until this motor dies then ill throw something together that i wont be too concerned about how economical it is :lol::badgrin:

• 2 weeks later...
808 sqaure front head light surounds and grill suround in mint condtion.

Do people actually want this stuff?? I got given a MINT complete 808 square nose cone by a mate the other day, has metal headlight surrounds and grill surround etc.

I promised him I wouldnt sell it since he was a good cunt and gave it to me free so its hanging on my wall looking awesome 8)

An old series 3 rx7 I had in england came with a Hurley engineering twin SU setup- look it up on hurleys website. It went really well- very very smooth with none of the 'secondrys popping open' lurch that nikkis have-

Are you serious?? cracking secondarys on a niki is the best thing since sex, in fact an unworked niki without manual secondrys is so boring to drive it would almost be 4k worthy. If you want smooth just go ida.