• Yeah b0e!
    • Nah bO3!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No pics of my mad D1's boe!

Friday night picked up old man southern, rolled into town in convoy with my cousin in his Mk1 Scrot estate.coming off the new grafton motorway extension and cops pull my cousin into the operations area. Engineers and shit checking for certs and stuff.

Texted ricardo up. HEY BOES, HEY BOES. <== Actual Phone converstion.

Cruised back in from mission bay area. See some massive chevvy. HAY BOES. Kpizzle's turn to get macked by the poh-lease. Rolled up into a parking lot and had some roffles, mike and rich D1'nd my car up. rip off my badass star hubbies (cept rich was too weak to pull them off). 96ish mercedes rolls out of car park scrapping on everything. some cunt yells out "NO SPRINGS BRO!". drives off with shit scraping, mad sparks from chasis/muffler, 3 minutes later its pulled up by 2 cop bikes, then another 2 units. PWNT BOE.

rolled queen a few times. Saw MR1TRD in his bangin GA22 Celica. pulled up and had a chat. rolled to the shell on quay street. HEY PIGS BOE. about 8 cars pull up from no where. us = discreetly pull out. roll past the Mobil and about 15 cop cars have blocked it up. went back out mission bay way. parked up. had some roffles. went home. i believe the KPimp got pulled up again on the way home? or was i hearing steez?

Saturday picked old man southern up again. went and cleaned up teh 12. cut and polish that shit. shiny shiny. even the steelies got a polish.

went and got some wendys, had a cruise down dominion road. rolled to domain. zep and alfalfa (and his mrs, nice tits btw) rolled up in his Bug. then miniman, corrupt and DOHC boes in the chevy. Defcon rocked up later on aswell. Some munters pulled up too. and then some mini truckers too. BAGS BOE. Lincoln navigator strech limo came from nowhere with heaps of bitches. looked good until they opend their mouth stz. Fully sheryl from henderson boe. rough as. omg'ds over bagged trucks etc. mean while munters were doing skids and shit in the area. cops came up asked us to leave nicely. mini truckers = cert shit. Police love the oldschool steez.

Went home after that coz too late to roll town again.

Sunday rolled to teh mere2 with old man. got their earlish. saw most races. rich turned up about 2 hours later, minutes later DOHC did aswell. could see them couldnt see us stz, me = HEY BOES really loud.

Most cars were pus, 15's and shit. pro's were aight, Super awesome S4 RX7 pulled some 7's which was awse. 300kmph boe.

Heaps of Skanks. all with fake rotor tats. rotor babe shirts etc. heaps of munters. 4ROFLS.

Ladies love richard, true story, call him honey and shit. fully wanted to nail her, wouldnt shut up about her etc. was rofls (part of that sentance didnt actually happen). About to roll off home and got a text from teh D so had a chat with him aswell.

didnt take any pics at meet coz im lazy boe. took some of my car only etc. a few from drags but not many.

Would have been awse for a better turn out but was fun anyway.

chur to you manawatu cunts for mishing it up and to old man southern for flying up from teh dirrrrrrrrrrty south. (he rolls R's like a motherrr fuckerrrr, purrrple currrrrtains boe)

Makes me rofl however, every time I look at it. Fully serious e-wests being pulled right thurr by the K-Y.

I'm fuckin rooted now though. Got in at 12:30 this morning after mean as EPIC STZ cane in the KP, fully fanging it like a mad cunt all the way home. Choice. Keeping that shit now, fo' sho', had mega fun with it all weekend.

haha, "HEY BOES" is fucken awsome.Wen we where trying tio find you cunts i was gonna go to the top of that hill and shout "HEY BOES" at the top of my lungs....would have been 4ROFLS.

Lucky i saw youse and holla'd that shit first. was awesome, every one around must have been disgusted by our constant dialouge + hey boes every 10 seconds.

"i dont want a sausage." "I BET YOU DO SWEETHEART."

"i dont want a sausage." "I BET YOU DO SWEETHEART."

Hah, sounds like something I would say, that bitch was horrendous.

Some awesome quotes from the weekend.

"What was that? You want on the spit?"

"Oh, I'd hit 40"

"These guys would get to an intersection and one of them would just.. throw down and then the other would crump"

"Put a rotor in it boe"

Also awesome = Draizuh + kyteler Pokemon Rotary Battles..

TANGA TANGA TANGA

BRAP BRAP BRAP