Primary School bullshit

Sparkle

fuck, i was in that class back in the days.Not in that pic tho....weird.Well i dont think im in that pic unless im that big cunt in the blue cardy... :lol:

i always thought that Lisa was my misses..........guess she was just a slut

whats your name man?? Haha, yeah, pretty sure liza was a slut as.

My buddy Elliot (the guy next to me in the blue jersy) was fully into her as well, cut our relationship up deep, Thats why im so screwwed now, and can never love again..........

Ok so about one bit of that was true.

Other girl one over from Lisa was alice, nut case.

Allan

Cameron Jefferies.i think i must have moved to nss after that pic, but was in that class for sure.

Old bobby Archer and John Mcmillin in there too.Alice turned fat as fuck, cillia or whatver her name is got pregnant when she was like 15, everyone in that pic is a failure really, so yeah.i should be in it i guess.

yeah most likely.He was a good cunt tho, hated it when he left and miss giles took his place.Was in there everyday, called her a bitch once.Thought the crazy bitch was gonna slap me.

Old fatty fat fat alice used to pick on me.Was the only person in the school who would hit me !! lol