Sparkles Raging P0S

thminiman

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha ew.. the C1x wagon.. you could have at least got a 4WD model, complete with extra high ride height.

My parents had one of them, until it got stolen and found in a paddock with a burnt out clutch.

Haha ew.. the C1x wagon.. you could have at least got a 4WD model, complete with extra high ride height.

My parents had one of them, until it got stolen and found in a paddock with a burnt out clutch.

there was one almost identical, bar the fact that it actually was, a POS, 4wd diesel turb even, down the road, a weew hile back.....

fuck that tho, we'd be rockin' m@d launches left right and centre and kill it

Remove springs one weekend ftw, even just for pic purposes!

Dad had a petrol version as a work car one time, and lovingly described it as "the biggest piece of automotive faeces I've ever had the misfortune to drive." He killed it on purpose so Telecom got him something better.

Remove springs one weekend ftw, even just for pic purposes!

Dad had a petrol version as a work car one time, and lovingly described it as "the biggest piece of automotive faeces I've ever had the misfortune to drive." He killed it on purpose so Telecom got him something better.

nah fuck that, too much work.....

steal excavator and fill with gravel to lower FTW