Auckland cruise saturday the 27th

Guest WESTCORT

Guest WESTCORT

who is keen for a meet up either a sat nite or a sunday arvo? meet up go for a cruise waste sum gas etc.

no dates or anythin as yet just throwing an idea in the air tryin to find out who has cars on the road and will be keen say 2 weeks from now or so.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WESTCORT

since the weather is generally shitty this time of year im leaning towards a sat nite as opposed to a sunday arvo. especially with the end of the symester approaching and everyone having mad busy as times.

so here is the date, saturday nite the may 27th.

location: as this stage the museum, if it rains we need shelter duno if there is any at the museum but thats normally a pretty choice place to meet up. but this of course is open for discussion.

general plan will be to meet up around 9:30ish, talk sum shit till round 10 when every1 will be there and then hit the rip into town, do sum laps whatever then park up sumwher or go home doesnt really bother me.

dont want to change the date cause the next weekend is my bday and i will be far too inibriated to be driving, and the weekends after that is middle of exams so no go.

open for suggestions on how to improve the nite but the general concensus is every1 is too poor to afford shit apart from gas.

also gona have a new policy if you said you were going to or are going to turn up then on the saturday you will have had to have made another post on here to confirm if ur coming or not. This is to save us the time thats wasted for useless cunts saying they gona come and then no show.

i personally challange all aucklanders and admin in the area to come, theres no excuse really 3 weeks from this weekend, unless of course your car is not on the road, if so bring ur shitbox daily. This is pretty much the last chance for us aucklanders to get a real cruise going, if this doesnt work then im not gona bother showing up again so get off ur asses and get into the garage to get ur cars ready, and most importantly, spread the werd.

yesh yesh, im shure its all fascinating, but manfield aint got much to do with a Aukilangi cruise

west, let us know when/where dude. im around most weekends so unless NBA cracks into the finals on a saturday or something. im in