can u get 195/50/r14?

Guest redseven

yea but i still dont get it coz a 215/50/13 tyre will look alot smaller than a standard tyre (155/70/13) when u look at it on the car but on the site it says thers hardly ne difference

50% of 215 is 107mm(ish)

70% of 155 is 108ish...

hmm, yeah there would be a big visible diff i would have thought.... i see where ya coming from dude

yea but i still dont get it coz a 215/50/13 tyre will look alot smaller than a standard tyre (155/70/13) when u look at it on the car but on the site it says thers hardly ne difference

50% of 215 is 107mm(ish)

70% of 155 is 108ish...

hmm, yeah there would be a big visible diff i would have thought.... i see where ya coming from dude

exactly visibly u can c tht the sidewall is much smaller but according to this calculation its around the same

according to tyre specifics theyre around the same.

i think you need to look again. or perhaps the 215s are getting stretched slightly compared to the 155s sitting properly.. its all relative man. either way. the calc is right, the 155s should only be slightly taller

Guest Scheme

doubt there are 195/50/14's.

195/60/14's arent a bad tyre anyway... kuhmo powermax 769's or even their 711 directionals are nice... as are nankang XR-611's.

• 7 months later...
I heard that hankook do a 195/45R14

Yea. Not sure on who does them but they are around.

hankook ventus k102's

old thread pwnt up in hurr!

ahhh yea, anyone got more info on these? prices? stocks? etc. might have some ring arounds tomorrow.

yeh its a hankook ventus tyre ...

the 'crager quicktrix' mags often come with these tyres

pretty sure they are a 195/45 or 50/14 ...

TRD_CHICK should have these tyres or similar low profile tyres

on here mags ... look back for pix of her old ke30 sedan, those

mags are 14's and have a low profile tyre on them.

• 5 months later...
Guest sexychevette

I had three 195/50r14's on my old ae85. I think they were bridgestones :? they were ultra soft compound and wore out really quickly. Like went from 7mm of tread when i went for a wof check and then had droped down to about 4mm after only like 1500kms. Did try and find another one in the same size but from what the tire shops could find, they just didn't exist :x one guy reckoned that he might of been able to get em from the states or something weird. They were stupid tyres anyway.