warants

Guest kornstar

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WESTCORT

speaking of warrents anyone know anyone who sells them? ....if you catch my drift, or maybe i can just borrow one off my uncle who borrowed it from a friend dont ask too many questions ya know what i mean

lol yep! i had a mean little turbo lancia delta a year or so ago. mean wagon for $900 with mean rust. did the hell late night bog job on the a-pillars (bwuahaha :twisted: ) and took it for a wof next morning to an "undisclosed garage" *cough* *cough* and SWEET! even got a comment for "good accident repair" or sumtin similar- cracked me up!

I agee with you logan. halaleuah to [edited] motors. counldnt live wifout em lol. I ve got a warrant from there for my last two cars and guess what?? Im goin back with my third. so long as its safe ur've got a warrent.

Dont think the pink caddy, but they had a mint as purple pontiac wagon I think. Also a mk1 eski.minta.

opps... maybe I shouldn't have said that. Someone might see this thread then go clamp down on the problem.

Guest WESTCORT

If you mean worry about cause it might fail you on your warrent i think you shud be sweet if they are that small, but like davidian sed if you leave em they are just gonna get bigger and bigger