warants

Guest kornstar

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in my 626 ive got custom springs made by 'snells springs' for $400

they make them up to your wanted height and to how hard/soft you want them. that way you get to keep your standard springs aswell

i also had my new shocks shortened to keep the springs captive.

it may not be cheap all up, but getting warrents isnt a hassle, handles awsome theres practicly no body roll, and its all legal so no hassles from mr plod 8)

get it done right the first time :wink:

• 3 months later...

excuse me for bringing the topic back up, saves me starting a new one..... Anyway, the esky needs to be lower, but im gonna need to shorten the shocks to keep the springs captive, wheres a place to get this done (in auckland), or.. could i be a hori cunt and do it myself??? :?:oops:.

Also, I havent had any problems with getting a warrant yet but just incase I do, I might need to know where [edited] motors is, could someone PM me.. davidian.. EP..? :D

you have to take your struts out and leave them with them for like 3 days...... i went and saw Bruce at Manon butler motors... he cut my springs shortened the shocks and filled them with thicker oil.. for like $400 and he does warrants too... he said it was all sweet... but for him to do that they have to be the orig ones not aftermarket inserts...

Could someone PM me the details of afore mentioned '[edited] motors' please.

I won't go near VTNZ - too strict, my usual wof guy got bought out by mobil and the last wof I went for, the guy moaned that the headlights were too white.

And since I need a WOF soon................... :D

Could someone PM me the details of afore mentioned '[edited] motors' please.

I won't go near VTNZ - too strict, my usual wof guy got bought out by mobil and the last wof I went for, the guy moaned that the headlights were too white.

And since I need a WOF soon................... :D

i went to {edited} motors a month ago cause im running broke but they got some new guys in that check the car HARD, even failed me on shit that shouldnt really have been picked up. ... needless to say i was there on saturday for a re-check :rolleyes:

Guest dreadedretard

Would a drivers side mirror matter in going for a license in that car? its on there but not really working properly wont hold a position very well.. but i mite just fix it with some liquid nail... ahha

dreadedretard wrote:

Would a drivers side mirror matter in going for a license in that car? its on there but not really working properly wont hold a position very well.. but i mite just fix it with some liquid nail... ahha

I dont think it would really matter aye, I mean I just got a warrant without one last week. I think you only need to have the rearview mirror inside the car.

Guest dreadedretard

Yea from what ive heard people need them for changing lanes and all that bullshit. which i dont get but yea.. i just chucked liquid nail around the mirror and taped it up. should be sweet. ahha good old budget job.

Guest dreadedretard

I just dont wanna go to AA and them say.. sorry we cant do your license in this car. and lose my $80 or whatever. its bullshit. aslong as its warrantable it should be all good.