out with the old in with the new: 56k warned!

trunk-rattlin

umm, u sure its a 1600??? Coz they sposed 2 be an inch taller above the thermostat housing, urs seems flush

1600's are an inch taller above the waterpump, not above the thermostat housing, check in his picture - angle 2 - it looks like a 1600 to me, is kinda hard to tell in these pictures though.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree drop it a few inches with some nice custom springs in the front and reset the rear leaves and some shiny new superlights would look quite tasty :D maybe a few degrees more negative on the front too :wink:

What brakes are you gonna use on it I knew a guy that adapted skyline 4 pots to fit that worked really well

more shit todo, stupid flatty at the front. luckly it was only at my whare. cant get fuckin spare out because of the sub box, so gonna chop half of that up, as the part where the amp is, is not a sealed chamber. then gonna have to move battery box and gonna leave more fuckin holes in the boot.

meh, on the plus side, there is something for me to do and i will have more boot space.

old cars huh :wink: