RX3 PP's Rx3 Coupe

RX3 PP

Have watched this from trademe sale to where your at now, and I have to say, bloody well done.

You've not wasted any time on this, and done an awesome job.

Love the bobtail and colour, being a south islander I'm not so down with the modgies, but the look of this is so 90's it really deserves to be on 13's of some type.

Can't wait to see this roaming the streets of christchurch.

I don't know if your brave or lucky, buying an unfinished project, sight unseen, that wasn't running, takes a bloody brave ( or crazy ) man.

Either way, I love it.

• Like 2

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if your brave or lucky, buying an unfinished project, sight unseen, that wasn't running, takes a bloody brave ( or crazy ) man.

A $20k gamble at that! Car is amazing though, I love 3 coupes so much, and this is done just so 90's NZ style, it rules my face clean off.

Cheers fellas, yeah I'm stuck with the modgies for now, as they have grown on me slightly, wasn't really worried about the engine as Brian from rotary research taught me everything I know today so engines are for me easy and cheap to build, I guess what made me buy was a mate looked at it and confirmed it was genuine which is what I really wanted as personally I couldn't own anything but a genuine rx. I'm over hornby way so yeah if you see it say hello for sure.

Good to see another genuine one being kept original,no turbo and big wheel shit.I so want that interior mine was originally a brown interior but someone sprayed it incl the hoodlining.

Crazy question my 3 was from chch and was painted a similar colour to yours in the late 90,s and was also revinned around the same time just thought you may have known of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Gypsies car rubber sets are sweet. He is well known on the net and his repro stuf is much better then Phil's,Scott's, or rare spares.

As for engine set ups, I have always liked a tall port (extended port) with a nikki and extractors. Good all round performance and still sounds good at full noise.