Universal 21 Circuit Wiring Kits

KKtrips

Yea thats basically what I wired the truck up with, I mean I added way more shit afterwards but that was the core of what I did.

It was fine really, you could basically lay it out outside the car and get everything working, then chuck it in.

I put a wee fuse on the battery for the supply to catch any dumb fuckery before it got too far.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, h4nd said:

Related, I think? You may know all this stuff already, but I liked this summary explanation on how to wire stuff up, choose fuse sizes etc, (he chose different connectors, but most of it stall applies).

SuperFastMatt how to wire up your car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSXv8RHa22I

He is pretty great, one of my favorite YouTubers.

• Like 2

Iv used a couple quality  varies a bit the painless ones are good. but the cheaper (proflow) ones are a bit average really thick wire insulation and terminals are pretty  thin ,  would recommend still putting relays with  decent battery  feeds for headlights (commodore dip switches like melting down with  decent lamps fitted) and any other high current loads like fans and fuel pumps.  Vh  should be pretty basic wiring wise, things like wipers and dash might be easier to  keep  part of the factory  wiring loom if its in good shape and strip back and make it a sub loom with plugs you  can wire feeds in and signal out etc 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Banga said:

I used a Painless one in my Cortina, wires a labelled all the way along which made it much simpler for a noob like me.

Full rewire and everything worked as intended and nothing caught fire- would trade again.

Want to do a perk job wiring mine?