TimShadboltfan27

Otago/Southland Meat discussion thread

4 minutes ago, kyteler said:

Unlikely for me. 

No worries if you cange your mind we are meeting a mate at lorneville just before 11. We are taking skyline as wagons got no warrent and mates taking his nightrod

• Like 1

Do you have something worth putting on display then? :P

Anything happening weekend of the Cromwell car show? Other than the show itself.

29 minutes ago, Bling said:

Do you have something worth putting on display then? :P

Anything happening weekend of the Cromwell car show? Other than the show itself.

Yep, my new Outlander!

@Toddy415 normally comes up for the Friday night cruise and lurks around on the Saturday.

@Mazda Dave might still be around,  it not sure.

@kyteler should bring a car.

For the car show itself the VCC parts shed is normally open and worth snooping around.

A couple years ago we have had a BBQ at mine on the Friday but that will depend on who’s coming.

Ill likely be tagging along with a few locals this year for both events.

@Bling are you keen to head down?

I'm down for Smashmouth show and some other unknown bands, so as per every year miss the car show. If there are any other OS meets happening outside of Saturday though i'd be keen.

3 hours ago, kiwi808 said:

Yep, my new Outlander!

@Toddy415 normally comes up for the Friday night cruise and lurks around on the Saturday.

@Mazda Dave might still be around,  it not sure.

@kyteler should bring a car.

For the car show itself the VCC parts shed is normally open and worth snooping around.

A couple years ago we have had a BBQ at mine on the Friday but that will depend on who’s coming.

Ill likely be tagging along with a few locals this year for both events.

@Bling are you keen to head down?

Yip we are up for friday night and head home after the car show on saturday. @kiwi808are you registering for the show on friday night or on the day or have you already registered? If theres going to be a few parking up then ill get rego sorted so i can park with you guys. 

I normally register for the show on Friday night. That way I have the best knowledge of the weather for the day of the show.

@Bling depending on your plans your welcome to drive my little ute in the parade/cruise on Friday night?

• Like 2

Will see what pans out in this here Fred, happy to sit somewhere and watch all the cars cruise past. Thanks for offer of ute drive though, bit more period correct than the Blade i'll be commuting down in.

Not normally. Most go back to their hotel/Ab&b and polish off the rest of their RTD bourbon and colas.