TimShadboltfan27

Otago/Southland Meat discussion thread

Yeah. Pretty keen to come down for either or all events... not sure about street sweep. Maybe go for first park, a little cruise and leave them to it... still working out what I’m doing though and if anyone is coming with. Will keep you posted!

• Like 1

At this stage I am just going to do a day trip down to Teretonga. I am away the next week up North so an only squeeze in the day. Would be keen to catch up with anyone who is planning to head along. $30 for some time on the track or $10 for show and shine. Seems like a cheap day out at the races to me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mazda Dave said:

At this stage I am just going to do a day trip down to Teretonga. I am away the next week up North so an only squeeze in the day. Would be keen to catch up with anyone who is planning to head along. $30 for some time on the track or $10 for show and shine. Seems like a cheap day out at the races to me.

Sweet will most likely see you there

• Like 1

I’m pretty keen to head over for it. I think they have had a few at the garage and it quite well attended. Worth a look anyway.

• Like 1

You going along in one or both?

I hope you've flipped the grille up the right way if you're taking it to a show....

3 hours ago, kyteler said:

You going along in one or both?

I hope you've flipped the grille up the right way if you're taking it to a show....

Had to pre register apparently,  might take the hako but it will be in the car park. The c110 is in the shed for the winter so I haven't got around to changing that grille yet, 1 day

• Like 1