Auckland Monthly Meet - 21 October

BDA780

I had every intention of coming to this but keep thinking they are on Thursdays.

Hence why I've missed the last couple. Damn it.

Please can you change you system to be more like the system from where I come from, which is on the more logical and reasonable Thursday night.

Wellington Dave doesn't seem to have much trouble, Wellington Geoff. So I suspect the issue is less with the logical timing and more with the user not checking the thread for the meet date...

A wild Evan made an appearance last night. That was fun.

Geoff failed at Wellington meets sometimes too. And they were always on a Thursday.

• Like 2

I had every intention of coming to this but keep thinking they are on Thursdays.

Hence why I've missed the last couple. Damn it.

Please can you change you system to be more like the system from where I come from, which is on the more logical and reasonable Thursday night.

I'm open to organising a Thursday meet in late Feb or March to make the most of the evening sun. Possibly a cruise to the spot or after.

It wont replace the regular time but should help those busy on Wednesdays.

It kinda reminds me of this meet - //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/31997-beacuse-lingling-29th-february-come-guys-ok-haha/?hl=ling

• Like 1