J.e.d.'s HQ Kingswood Deluxe discussion group

j.e.d.

• 3 months later...

Finally!!

I'll just put this here as it's not really Project Thread worthy...

20160205_103116.jpg

20160205_101415.jpg

Took 2 weeks to get here, & at $300NZ landed I can't complain.. 

Such a pity the xmas holidays are now over & I'm back to having what feels like zero free time

• Like 4

• 5 months later...

Hah, it was meant to be!

The black visor i swapped you just needs a slight trim to change the angle it sits at, but its otherwise perfect fit on my wagon which is pretty good going! :)

thanks also to the OS express!

What are you doing about the sunroof hole?

Awesome to hear the black visor works better for your wagon man, can't wait to see it in place!  :)

I've got a roof cut if I wanna fill it in, but I'm really not to fussed at the mo as I don't mind sunroof's. I'll repaint the car & leave the sunroof in it for now, & when I decided to put a new vinyl roof on it further down the track I'll decide for sure then.

The car is heading into storage for a few months soon as I'm selling up here & moving. Just gotta make sure I don't make any rash decisions like thinking about selling it. That usually happens when its outta sight outta mind lol.

Hey Jase.

From my experience I would leave a pop up sunroof in there, my last HZ had one and works really well getting the hot air out when you are driving around. As for the vinyl roof, the worlds worst rust trap. Hang on to this one until I can afford to buy it off you. I'm collecting HQ Holden bits.

Mike

• Like 1

Hey Mike.. yea my idea was to just paint the roof white and leave it like that for a while. I've got good memories of the family P76 with the pop up sunroof and you could remove it too like this one can.

Yep, I'll take care of it mate for sure

• Like 1