Englishy1's Datsun C20 van

Beaver

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update, van has been an absolute chmapion. Although it did give me pneumonia (this may or may not be the cause).

Has done two trips up and around the corromandel, had the alternator give out but new brushes and good to go. Apart from that its been 100% reliable and is so much fun to blast around in. Has taken a back seat from daily duties since ive got the 120y back on the raod, but have a few overnighters planned. 

WOF is due this month so time to give it a bit of a go over, think it should be pretty good.

When I find some time I might redo the bed setup to allow more more usefull storage (other than just chucking everythign under the bed) and make it fold so the seat can stay in place perhaps. (more room for the hoes etc)

• 1 month later...

Tick in my books. Very quick turnaround (the fact they wrote my number down wrong and couldnt get in touch with me kinda negated that, but no harm done), price was as quoted and job looks decent. They were able to cover it all in underseal so hard to konw exactly how tidy it is etc but Im happy. Wont hesitate to go back there (the front will be the next area to be fixed haha)

• 4 weeks later...